Friday 30 January 2015

INTERNSHIP JOURNAL - DAY 10

It’s Friday and Fridays are almost impossible to ruin! I'm having another good day. I have been working on my pal named Photoshop and in the middle of masking I was asked to take a picture to be used in hvisk's Facebook page. The picture announces the winner of a competition. The company has a Canon 700D and we have a 550D at home so there was a bit of technical obstacles in the beginning. But I worked it out and I took several pictures. It was nice to be behind the camera again and standing on a chair. That’s usually the position I go for when taking pictures - a bird’s eye view. Since the company is located in the heart of Copenhagen we are surrounded with loads of shops and cafés. Since it’s Friday, and we just got money, we interns ate lunch out at Chilimili. Quite cosy! After lunch more Photoshop, double-checking ring sizes and more Photoshop. Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment