Sunday 18 January 2015

TWO THOUSAND AND FIFTEEN

Too late to say merry Christmas, happy New Year and all that jazz? 2014 flew by so quickly and I hope you all had a great year with wonderful memories! I sure did have one which contains lots of fantastic memories. I wanted to make a blog post about the highlights of 2014 but I just haven’t had the time because of my third semester exam and other bad excuses. Well I feel it’s a bit too late for making the post so I’ll just say what the highlight of 2014 was. The highlight of last year was my holiday at Corfu! It was our (le petit ami et moi) first trip together, alone and abroad. It was just perfect. I hope we can travel again this year. I’m eyeing you, Edinburgh.    
2014, thank you for being amazing. 2015 you got some big shoes to fill in. I’m a bit scared but also very excited for this year. I’ll be starting my internship tomorrow and I hope I’ll have a splendid time! Cheers to a new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment