Thursday 22 January 2015

INTERNSHIP JOURNAL – DAY 3

I forgot to write yesterday’s journal so I’m just doing it right now. I’ll be posting today’s journal later today. If I don’t pass out when I come home. Yesterday I was shown the storage room and the process of how to find the jewellery, pack it and etcetera, when a customer places an order. This job may be one of those “boring” ones but I enjoyed it. I can see myself doing this all day long. Perhaps I just like those boring routine jobs? I’m not sure. I just can see myself back in the storage room, alone or with a few people around me, and pack stuff down. I felt useful. When we were finished with all the orders I was set to another task. I had to come out with a layout/design of a ring size chart. It went fine, I think. I showed my first draft and redesigned again with the feedback I got. So yea, hopefully it was okay.
I know I can be giving some negative vibes at my internship journal but I just want to be clear of one thing: it’s not personal with the internship place. They are cool people and it’s a cool place. When I’m at my internship I’m not having thoughts of escaping or I’m just sitting there and thinking that I’m having an awful time. I’m concentrated with the tasks I am given and I don’t think about anything else at the moment. It’s first after when the day is over that I feel overwhelmed and just don’t feel… good. I don’t want to go in details with this but I want to make it clear that it is not anything personal with my internship place. Yesterday was better than the day before yesterday so there is some progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment