Tuesday 27 January 2015

INTERNSHIP JOURNAL - DAY 7


Monday’s blues are over and out. After I finished the ring size chart I spent the whole day learning how to mask out/clip a jewelry to a model in Photoshop. I find this quite tricky but this is exactly what I want to get better at. I got one perfect but it’s still a slow process. You really have to have patience with this kind of work. I wish I could sit at home with it with a big cup of creamy hot cocoa. That would be ideal but it’s nice to have some experts and fresh eyes around to help when needed. Today I also got another task where I had to come up with a suggestion on where to crop a specific picture so it would fit a Facebook cover. It was an easy task and I quickly made two suggestions. I told which one I liked the best and they went for that one too. I think tomorrow will be pretty much like today. I’m ready to conquer you, Photoshop. But first I'd like a hot cocoa to go please!

No comments:

Post a Comment