Monday 26 January 2015

INTERNSHIP JOURNAL - DAY 6


This is going to be a short post since I haven’t really done much today. The Monday blues is all over me. My body and mind still thinks it’s the weekend. I tried creating backgrounds and covers but I lacked creativity so instead I tried to gather some inspiration from Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram. What else did I do today? I applied to be a stylist at hvisk, my ring size chart got approved but I need to add the correct text and then I’m done with it and I got a crash course on how to mask and apply a jewelry on a picture of a model. I’ll be focusing on the latest this week. Since there is a lot of jewelry we are three interns who got this task. It’s been ages really working on Photoshop. I was quite good in my first semester but unfortunately my Photoshop-mojo didn’t stick. I hope it will return so we can get us some quality results. So yup, this will be my main task for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment