Thursday 26 September 2013

PORTFOLIO

My boyfriend has been working in Aarhus for four days now so I have been home alone. I really like being alone so I have taken the advantage of it. I know I can do all my crazy stuff when H is here but I guess you go a lot crazier when you are alone. These past two days has been even more fun since we haven’t had classes because we have to hand in an assignment tomor-row. This mean I have been at home all alone {well, that’s actually not true. Basse is here too!} for two days straight. These past two days I’ve been dancing like a mad lady, listened to ‘The Lumineers’ on repeat, ate too many biscuits, watched the whole season two of ‘New Girl’ and then stalked David Walton. And of course I’ve been working on my assignment as well! The assignment is to make a portfolio in Wordpress and to create a HTML-page. This is an amusing assignment and I have really enjoyed working on it {I do hope I have understood the task assignment!}. I just finished the assignment this evening and I can’t believe it all went smoothly {linking to my HTML-page doesn’t count as a problem. It simply was a misunder-standing!}. The HTML and CSS was fun playing with, editing the pictures on Photoshop went well and I’m satisfied with the portfolio itself. Here is a link to my portfolio. Good night... Wait, I hear 'How I Met Your Mother' is back! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Smukt billede!

    Og åh, hvor jeg kender det med at være alene hjemme, og gå helt i et skørt og afslappet selvsving. Der er bare en særlig frihed, en særlig løssluppenhed over det - og det er altså rart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tak! Det er nemlig rart! God weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow. I'll pass by your blog later :-)

    ReplyDelete