Tuesday 10 September 2013

ICE CREAM

My body is still cold after being outside shooting time-lapse for several hours on the top of Tivoli Hotel. And what’s the first thing I do when we come home? Eat ice cream. Of course. How clever. It was raining, windy and it got quiet cold but the view was so beautiful. There’s just something calming about looking at trains passing by. So while H did his stuff I drank tea, prepared a test for tomorrow and from time to time glanced at the bypassing trains.

3 comments:

  1. Would love to see the results of your time lapse pics! Xx

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was actually my boyfriend who was shooting them. I just assisted! I don't think I'm allowed to show them because it's something work-related-thingy. But when I make one myself I'll upload it in here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The view is beautiful!

    Jes | www.naturallyjes.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete