Tuesday 3 September 2013

AUTUMN FEVER

September is finally here! The beautiful autumn has replaced summer and I can’t wait to taste the rain, enjoy looking at the warm and deep colours around me and hoping, for just one single autumn day, for an Indian summer. September also means students going back to/starting school/university/academy. And I’m one of those lucky fellows. I started at Copenhagen Business Academy yesterday. The first day of school was okay. I’m not good at meeting new people because I’m really shy and awkward so I wasn’t really excited for yesterday. But as I said everything went okay. If I heard correctly we are 120 Multimedia Design and Communication students, 40 of them which are international students. My class is called ‘MulB’ {once again I’m a lucky ‘B’} and we are located at room C21, just next to the international students’ room, C22. I’m looking forward to meeting- and working together with them. As well with the Computer Science students.

Today was more exciting. We started the day with an introduction to graphic design. I’m feeling this will be one of my favourite subjects. Our lecturer talked roughly about colours, textures, typography, images, forms, the CRAP design principle, sizes, texts, patterns, the golden section/golden mean etc. I can’t wait to learn more of this. Afterwards we talked about the basic of the Internet. E.g. the different types of websites, screen resolutions, file sizes, bandwidths etc.. If you guys are interested in web design, coding, graphic design and so on, here are three websites our lecturer introduced us to today {click 'em}:

At last we talked about practical stuff such as Fronter, webmail, exams, internships etc. Fine day. Now I’m off to prepare dinner!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great glad you are enjoying your classes so far :)
    Meg xx (new follower)

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! You've got a lovely blog. Followed back! Have a nice day in uni :-)

      Delete
  2. This course sounds really good. I'm really excited to read more about what life is like in Copenhagen - I don't think I know any other bloggers from Denmark!
    I've followed you :) have a little look at my blog and would love if you followed it too, only if you like it of course! xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow. Where are you from? I'll look at your blog now :-)

      Delete