Monday 9 September 2013

NOTEPAD

We were introduced to HTML today and played with it in Notepad. I haven’t tried it before and I found it very interesting and fun {especially if you are making your own little Twin Peaks website!} Our first project is to make a portfolio in WordPress. In the portfolio we have to link to a page which we have made from scratch. This page will contain descriptions and pictures from our trip to Louisiana. So the plan for today is to pick some photographs I took in the museum, edit them in Photoshop and afterwards begin to make this {scratch} page. Later today my boyfriend will be making some time-lapse in town where I’ll accompany him. Have fun out there!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow :-) I like your blog as well! Followed back. Your education sounds interesting. If you haven't already done a post about it I'd love to read one x

    ReplyDelete