Friday 20 September 2013

TWENTY-TWO

Good morning! Guess what? Yep, it’s my Birthday! But that’s actually not the fun part. The fun part is I’m now twenty-two! My lucky number! I know I’m odd but I just like that number very much. This number fits me well. So I’m going to enjoy today. This evening I’m eating out together with two of my favourite people. I wish my best friends from Aarhus could join us but unfortunately they can’t. We’ll see each other soon anyway so I have something to look forward to. Tomorrow I’ll be celebrating with the family. First at my dad’s where I’ll eat delicious homemade cheesecake and drink tea. Later with my mom and com. where we will eat at a lovely restaurant. There is a lot of great eating to do! Hooray! Omnomnomnom! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the wrapping paper! Pretty awesome.

    Jes | www.naturallyjes.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Endnu engang tillykke! Jeg håber, du havde en enestående dag! Det lyder i hvert fald sådan :)

    ReplyDelete