Wednesday 2 October 2013

SHORT ACADEMY UPDATE

It has been exactly a month since I started at the academy and here is a short update about it. It is good to be back to reading books, learning substance, taking notes, using the brain and being creative. Our subjects are interesting and the one I find the most exiting right now must be ‘Design and Visualisation’. I guess it is because it is within this subject you can unfold your creativity. I like all of my lectors, well there is one whom I find just a tiny bit too dull for my taste. My classmates seem nice. I haven’t really been social because my focus and priority is to study, gain knowledge and learn to become skilful in this area. There are so many students in my class and I know it is a bad excuse and it is embarrassing having being there for a month now, but I still don’t know many of my classmate’s names! But they do really all seem like good people and I know they are very helpful too. So to sum it all up I’m very positive and happy about taking an AP degree in Multimedia Design and Communication at Copenhagen Business Academy.  

1 comment:

  1. Hvor er det skønt at læse. Det er så rart at elske det, man studerer :)

    ReplyDelete