Tuesday 8 October 2013

LUCKY NUMBER

Gosh, time flies so quickly. Hello there October! September felt like summer so I’m hoping for some serious autumn business October. I know it has been a couple of weeks since my birthday but I still wanted to make a gift post. So here it is.
1}Artist stool 2}'Pictures' by Tim Walker 3}Money 4}Marc by Marc Jacobs watch 5}Beautilful cards 6}Staedtler Noris Club pens,1.0mm and 3.0mm 7}Staedtler triplus color, 3.0mm 8}Hair accessories from Evita Peroni 9}Missoni sunglasses 10}Tea and caddy spoon from Tante T 11}Vero Moda top 12}Progresso solid graphite stick 13}Artline drawing system pen, 0,05mm 14}Ticket to Macklemore and Ryan Lewis concert 15}Drawings 16}'Lynch on Lynch' by Chris Rodley 17}Notebook, senseBook by transotype 18}'Brooklyn Makers' by Jennifer Causey 19}Canson drawing paper 20}'Story Teller' by Tim Walker 21}Gogo Philip H initial heart necklace.

Thank you so much for the lovely presents! By the way I got two copies of Tim Walker’s ‘Story Teller’ so I’m selling one of them. If you live in Denmark and you are interested in buying it, please contact me. 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastisk fine gaver - og hvor elsker jeg dog din opsætning!

    ReplyDelete