Monday 7 October 2013

ASUS, LYNCH

Say hello to my new computer and mouse! My previous computer {Fernando Jr.} is still going strong but I knew I needed one which is faster and had either Windows 7 or 8 {Fernando Jr. has Vista} for my education. My boyfriend helped me search for a new computer and we found two which I liked. It was between this Asus and a Packard Bell. Even though the Packard Bell was a bit cheaper I picked this Asus. I picked Asus because it is lightweight which is quite appropriate since we have to take a laptop to school every single day. And it is indeed very light! The Asus screen size is 13,3” and the Packard Bell was 15,6”. And the other reason I picked the Asus is because I could try and feel it at my local store and the Packard Bell was found online. So here is my new laptop named Lynch! The model is S300C. The only downside with it is it has Windows 8 and I really really really dislike Windows 8. Luckily my boyfriend did his magic and now it looks like Windows 7. Hooray! 

An enormous thanks to my dad {Får} for donating some money for the laptop. And another huge thanks to my boyfriend for helping me out, installing loads of programs, being patience while I rant about Windows 8 and buying me a new mouse and a mouse mat. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. boyfriends are GREAT for computer research. I hardly make an electronics decision without mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Work!!! Your post is handsomely written. I really impressed by your post. Keep up the amazing work.
    If learn more details you can visit the page of:- Asus Help

    ReplyDelete