Monday 21 October 2013

MR. DARCY

It is pouring outside! How cosy! I wish I could hide under my soft duvet, eat cookies, drink tea or a cup of hot chocolate and rewatch ‘Pride & Prejudice’ - but I have to start writing a report. We are currently doing our second project and it is to be hand in this Friday. It is going well with it. I am content with my group and we haven’t had any struggles yet. By the way my lecturer has seen my first project, evaluated it, and I have passed! Before I started at the academy I was curious about how they would grade us. Therefore I have attached my lecturer’s comments {last image} if some future Multimedia Design students are here and curious as well. This is how they evaluated my first project at my academy. Well, unfortunately that report won't write itself. Till we meet again Mr. Darcy.  

2 comments:

  1. Æv. Jeg foretrykker også eskapisme med Darcy fremfor enhver skoleopgave. Desværre, nærmest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Nu er projektet afleveret, så nu kan jeg se ‘Pride & Prejudice’ - for anden gang denne uge. Ja, jeg er ret vild med Matthew Macfadyen som Mr. Darcy :-)

      Delete