Monday 2 March 2015

INTERNSHIP JOURNAL - WEEK 9


Quick quick quick post. Last week I came home from an amazing, and too short, holiday in the UK. I came home Tuesday but first went back to work at the internship place Thursday. There was åbent hus (open house? - I can’t remember the right term for this in English) at KEA last Wednesday so that’s why I first showed up Thursday. I went back to good old Photoshop and a new task. The new task was about a new campaign. I got another new task today so I’m not sure if I’m still in with the first one. I’ll talk more of these two new tasks later. Anyhow, remember the picture I talked about at my latest post? The one I said was on a newsletter. Last week it came to all hvisk’s media platforms - the website, Facebook and Instagram. Have a look below.

No comments:

Post a Comment