Saturday 3 August 2013

WORKING OUT

I’m giving a lot of second chances lately. This time I’ve decided to get fit again. It’s always a good idea to exercise and since I got my acceptance letter I finally gave it go. You see, when I was in gymnasiet I was constantly tired. Zero energy, drained and completely worn out. I almost had headaches every day because I was sitting down all day, taking notes, concentrating, reading, doing homework and not eating much. I've learned my lesson. This time I’ll remember to eat more regularly. I’ll bring loads of delicious snacks with me all the time. When I come home from school I’ll work out before doing any school assignments. It doesn’t mean I have to work out for an hour or more everyday. Simple exercises can do the drill. If I just can get some movement every day that would be cool. And I got myself a personal trainer - my boyfriend! He’s a tiny bit tough on me but it keeps me motivated. We live just next to Bagsværd Stadium so it's perfect. Today we went jogging, running and rope skipping. I’m definitely out of shape but I’ll be on track again!

No comments:

Post a Comment