Tuesday 20 August 2013

29 SPØRGSMÅL

I’m currently reading one of my schoolbooks, ’29 Spørgsmål - En moderne retorik til planlægning af kommunikation’ by Jan Krag Jacobsen, which is actually quite interesting. Obviously, since I’m reading it when school hasn’t even started yet and I still have vacation. I just wanted to skim through it to get an idea what I’m getting myself into and suddenly I found myself reading it thoughtfully while taking notes. One of the reasons I find the book interesting is because it uses many examples and scenarios from the television- and film world. And that was what I occupied myself with before. Hey, they even mention David Lynch’s name who is my favourite director. If that is not enough to get all exited about there is also a chapter where they mention the narrative model of Aristotle including ‘tragedy’ and ‘comedy’. First of all I can once again draw the berettermodel {in English?} and afterwards talk about the myths of Medea and Oedipus. A bit of Lynch and classical studies doesn't harm anyone! Now I’ll put ‘The Lumineers’ on repeat, drink some tea and finish this book :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment