Wednesday 4 December 2013

THAT'S NO MOON, IT'S A SPACE STATION

I have wanted to blog earlier and make small updates but I have been so busy! Crazy busy! I have been doing so many things lately but the fun part is I actually can’t remember what I’ve been doing. I just know I’ve been busy and I’ve missed blogging. Perhaps doing a bunch of stuff has made me want to write about it. When I finally have time to do so I’ve used that time to rest instead. Now when I’m finally fully rested I have of course forgotten all my recent activities and thoughts. So since I can't remember what I've been doing except from school and a bit of Christmas shopping I just want to say Merry Christmas in here! I can’t believe it's already December and a new year is just right around the corner. I thought I would turn into a Grinch {just less furry and green} on the first day of December, since I usually hate Christmas, but not this year. I don't know if it's the many strings of glittering lights outside or the beautiful orange sky early in the morning that has un-Grinched {yes, that’s a word now} me. Maybe it’s because my sweet sweet sweet boyfriend has given me the ultimate advent calendar of all time! I wish you all a very merry Christmas :-)
{Lego Star Wars brushes found here}

No comments:

Post a Comment